TDI FIREPROOF ENCLOSURES are fire rated from 30- 60 minutes against UL 1709 Fire Exposure.
Convenient for field installation on existing equipment while in service without equipment shutdown or removal.
Fireproof Enclosures may be used anywhere a rigid, corrosion and impact resistant product is preferred.
Features of Construction
- Base, Valve, or actuator mounting
- All 304 SS Welded and gusseted construction
- Step Joint Design
- Welded Pass thru connections 1/8” to 3” Rated to 150 - 3000 psi
- Hinged Doors
- 304 SS Sheathed or Polyurethane Exterior
- Intumescent Glass Option
- Phenolic or SS Tags
- Extended push buttons
- Protected to 1093 C/ 2000 F for 30 minutes
- Can be installed in any orientation or location
- Durable, corrosion resistant
- Seals out flame paths
- Allows Connection of pipe, conduit and tube fittings
- Allows access to equipment for adjustments
- Superior Chemical, impact, and moisture protection
- Permits viewing of gauges and IR Communication
- Identifies Instruments and provides instructions
- Permits instant control access without opening
- Meets or exceeds UL 1709 and ANSI/API 607 Fire test requirements